I love hops! It’s a chance to win so many books. Go to I Am A Reader, Not A Writer to see all the blogs participating in the Midsummer’s Eve Hop. Then hop through the blogs, enter to win, and cross your fingers. Ends June 24th, so hurry!
YA Writer, Valerie Kemp is giving away THE GIRL WHO CIRCUMNAVIGATED FAIRYLAND IN A SHIP OF HER OWN MAKING (MG) by Catherynne M. Valente here. Contest ends June 27th.
In Celebration of the release of A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL by Suzanne Young, Confessions Of A Bookaholic has lots of stuff to giveaway. Here’s the list:
- First 3 chapter critique (Jessica at Confessions of a Bookaholic)
- YA Lit Swag Bag (Sara at Novel Novice)
- Hourglass Order from TBD – Int (Corrine at Lost for Words)
- Random Books (Jessi at The Elliott Review)
- 2 Header/Button Packs (Jessica at Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile)
- First 3 chapters Critique (Cindy at Books Complete Me)
- First 15 pages Critique (Kari at A Good Addiction)
- Signed ARC of Hereafter (Kari at A Good Addiction)
- Query Letter Critique (Shannon Messenger)
- Signed copy of Invincible Summer – US/Can (Hannah Moskowitz)
- First Chapter Critique and a Skype Chat (Keri Mikulski)
- Signed copy of Tell Me a Secret with signed TMAS art print – US (Holly Cupala)
- Signed copy of Chasing Brooklyn – US (Lisa Schroeder)
- The Pledge Swag Pack including ARC (Kimberly Derting)
Go here for a chance to win. Ends June 28th.
Candace’s Book Blog has a couple books up for grabs here and here. First is HAUNTING VIOLET (YA) by Alyxandra Harvey. Second isSONG OF SEDUCTION (R) and PORTRAIT OF SEDUCTION (R) by Carrie Lofty, available as an ebook from Carina Press in either PDF, epub or Kindle formats. Both end July 5th.
My Bookish Ways also has a few books here–2 copies of The Borgia Betrayal (HF) by Sara Poole, and here–THE TARNISHED LADY (R) and also THE OUTLAW VIKING (R) by Sandra Hill up for grabs! Both books will go to one lucky winner. Ends July 5th.
(Found through WOW-WomenOnWriting) Blue Mountain Arts is interested in reviewing writings for publication on greeting cards. They are looking for highly original and creative submissions on friendship, family, special occasions, positive living, and other topics one person might want to share with another person. They pay $300 per poem for all rights to publish it on a greeting card and $50 if your poem is used only in an anthology. Their guidlines are posted here.
To request a copy of their writer’s guidelines (which includes contact/submission information), send a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Send Me Guidelines” in the subject line, or write us at: Blue Mountain Arts, Inc. Editorial Deparment P.O. Box 1007 Boulder, CO 80306. When you write them, mention that you found out about this opportunity through WOW-WomenOnWriting.